Board of directors & mission
The Utah Beach Association is headed by a Council Administration made up of its three founding members, elected to hold office for 6 years:
- Mr Gene Dewhurst, President, Honorary member,
- Mr Nicolas Kelemen, Treasurer, architect in charge of the renovation and expansion of the museum.
- Mr Georges Selnet, Secretary.
Among its main objectives, the Utah Beach Association aims to:
- Facilitate the upkeep and expansion of the museum,
- Act as council to the museum’s directors,
- Take on cultural and financial projects with both French and foreign parties interested in the history of the Normandy landings and the preservation of their memory,
- Drive these initiatives to benefit the museum,
- Help interested persons discover and treasure this period in history.
Keep the public informed on the goals of the Association and the museum’s initiatives.